6 Hours (approx)
English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Thai
Investigate the entire of Thailand's huge recorded locales in a single day at Muang boran the Ancient City (otherwise called Ancient Siam*). The reproduction of sanctuary, castle and landmark will return you to the beginning of Siamese to see wonderful engineering and culture in every period from pre-verifiable to Rattanakosin (Thai current line). Above all, Muang boran was worked to save Siamese genuine legacy for relatives to observe. Additionally, the Ancient city is notable as one of the world biggest outside exhibition hall where you can investigate by a booked cable car or ride your own bike to get around the Ancient city. You might invest energy around 2-5 hours and you can without much of a stretch get nearby lunch or Dinner with sensible cost at the copy coasting market situated in the Ancient city.
Inside the enormous three-headed elephant and its round base is a gallery, Erawan Museum. The three stories inside the elephant contain relics and invaluable assortment of old strict objects of Kun Lek Viriyapant who is the historical center proprietor. He is likewise the proprietor of the Ancient City and The Sanctuary of truth. It began from his actually apple for buddy molded development, image of western religion, roused him to assemble this structure as Erawan elephant, image of eastern religion.
Its body produced using bronze with pink platform adjusted base embellished with a huge number of little tiles. The body is around 29 meters tallness. The entire tallness is around 44 meters. The plan of each of the three stories addresses three universes. The lower floor is the submerged world. The top is the subsequent paradise. Each floor represents distinctive sort of items as follow:
Lower one shows different collectibles and displays the point of the development and Kun Lek and Kun Pakpein Viriyapant’s history.
Upper floor delineates many elaborate old fashioned expressions and articles. This floor’s configuration was blended detachably among western and eastern art’s style. The roof was finished by stained glass by German craftsman.
The best one is the assemblage of elephant put the Buddha’s relics and Buddha pictures. The divider was ornamented with the perfect canvas of universe. Kun Lek Viriyapant wishes this historical center which keeps different inestimable old articles became worth social legacy.
* Everyday open: 09.00 am- 07.00 pm
* Last Entry: 5.00 pm
* If needed transfer, should be selected in the Extra option.
* We provide join group transfer, private car transfer and private van tranfer.
* Pick up will be at your Hotel
* Please arrive your lobby before 15 min as per scheduled departure time
* Please be patient incase of any delays due to traffic, rain etc..
* After booking confirmation our staff will contact you to your mobile number for arranging pickup location.
* You will get a mail with voucher after confirmation of booking. You can show in mobile or print the voucher and show in the ticket counter along with your passport/ID.
* Voucher is valid only one the date and time specified.
* E- Ticket is valid for one time use only.
* E- ticket is non- transferrable
* Incase that you do not receive a email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us visa email or call.
Once ticket is confirmed, after its non- refundable
* Childrens should be accompanied by parents all the times
* No outside foods and drinks are allowed
* Pets are not allowed inside
Address: 99 Tambon Bang Muang Mai, Amphoe Mueang Samut Prakan, Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10270
Get down at BTS Kheha Station(E23) and take a free shuttle bus or a taxi to the location.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox